Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tyler!!!!!!

So last weekend I went to my friend's house his name is tyler. We went quading it was a shifting one and i had neve driven a shifting one. I almost got crushed because there was a tree trunk and he tried to go over it but instead of going over it it went straight up in the air. It started to tip over but we both jumped off and got soaked in mud. just as it was tipping over it stopped. later it got stuck deep in a pile of mud, leaves and water. Te next day(my last day) we decided to wear a chest guard, goggles, steal toed boots, and dirt biking cloths. Later that day we found some paint cans and they were all dried up but the only one I stuck my hand in it was wet paint so anyone who goes to my school you will probably see me with a green thumb. I got to see the movie "drillbit taylor" also. after the movie we took our pictures in a photo booth they say at the top "WANTED" at the bottom it says
"$1.000.000 REWARD" then I had to go home.

No comments: