Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Just some info.

Today I found out that my teacher is going to be gone for a week(party!!!). Well so far for about 3 days i've had to write a story and it was hard. Just the other day my cousin who is in boot camp for the marines sent me a letter saying that when he was waiting in line for lunch a person spit the nastiest, biggest lougie and an officer saw him do it(your not supposed to spit) and made the person pick it up and put it in his poicket(I just thought gross).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eew that is gross

Unknown said...

you love it. don't lie.

Anonymous said...

I am kinda bored so yah... umm... i am just in my room i just got done with a fight with my cousin ( he is 19) and yah well i really have nothing to do my room is cleared out because we are remodeling and ya